myprotwo

August 29, 2013, 10:22 PM
Hi Mick, I replied ur post. do check

mickgod1

August 24, 2013, 04:14 AM
Sorry just to be clear I need these parts for my perodua nippa 1998

mickgod1

August 24, 2013, 04:11 AM
Where can I get fuel injectors and or their seals/o rings ????

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 07:48 PM
Thank you , I have a problem with mums 1998 nippa, it has 'kangaroo juice ' I have changed the air filter - spark plugs - ht leads - distributor cap - rotor arm- and I've tested them all including the coil and they are fine , there is plenty of fuel,  yet it sounds like its running on 1 or 2 cylind

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 07:03 PM
Cont. Running on 1 or 2 cylinders, does anyone know what the problem is and how I csn fix it?

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 06:57 PM
Help I'm trying to fix Mums nippa 1998, it has kangaroo juice , sometimes runs for a few minutes but only when its been let stand for a few days , I have changed the air filter  - rotor arm-distributor - spark plugs-ht leads -  and made sure there is petrol in the tank yet it still sounds like its r

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 28, 2014, 11:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 7438
  • Total Topics: 4663
  • Online Today: 9
  • Online Ever: 328
  • (August 21, 2013, 08:33 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Author Topic: Perodua Myvi vs Proton Persona  (Read 10583 times)

myprotwo

• Administrator
    • myperodua : perodua car enthusiasts hub
Perodua Myvi vs Proton Persona
« on: August 16, 2007, 01:35 PM »
The new launch Proton Persona Campro 1.6 versus Perodua Myvi 1.3 DVVT... Which one will hook the eye and the heart of Malaysian better? In term of price, not much difference... Some economic experts in Malaysia in Buletin Utama name Proton Persona as Proton Myvi which shows Proton eagerness to compete with Perodua...

So, how is it fellow experts? What do you think? Engine, body shape, quality, price....  ;D

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
Re: Perodua Myvi vs Proton Persona
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 03:53 PM »
"fellow experts" Such a big title given by Myprotwo haha... no wonder no one post this topic la..
just kidding, Myprotwo is just invide in polite way..  ;D rite?

I'm not expert, but P1 Persona look like getting -ev feedback from Gen2, so many relocate and enhancement been made.quality been improve ,consider a good job.(if all the review are true)

for me, take out the reputation thingy on this 2 brands, persona will be my choice.

Compare to MyVI, bigger in space, is a sedan can take more impact if been hit form some at behind, 1.6 balik kampung will not struggle to overtake after 120KM/H gua, according to P1, high end torque is good.

MyVI over Persona is more suitable to daily drive, easy to part, DVVT engine feel more high tech compare to non at all. road tax cheaper, resell value higher. and the compatitor is Proton.  ;D .

Out look wise, cannot say much, is too personal favor.

but need to really test drive so the comment will creditable.

xazuru

• Save the Perodua, Save the World
    • xazuru : my life
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 05:56 PM »
This is my comparison review (without even try both Persona and MyVi.. haha)..

Design : Proton Persona
Power : Proton Persona
Fuel Consumption : Perodua MyVi
Chassis : Proton Persona
Price : Proton Persona
Space : Proton Persona

what the... am I going to be a Proton junkie from now on?? hahaha.. ok, lets go to the more difficult part.

Safety : Perodua MyVi
Maintenance : Perodua MyVi
Scnd Hand Value : Perodua MyVi
errmm.. what else??

The conclusion, Proton Persona 5 stars, Perodua MyVi 4 stars.. the winner is Proton Persona! Maybe the Proton Persona hype is really kicking me right now. I might give a different review if given more time (and of course, test drive both of them).

Ee2920

• kancil kecik
    • all about baby
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 04:40 PM »
my comparison..

easy to handle=Myvi
easy to park=Myvi
easy to mod=Myvi
milo tin body=Persona

mobilo

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 10:21 AM »
Specification   Myvi Sxi        Gen2 M-Line
Length                     3720             4310
Width                     1665             1725
Height                     1550             1435
Wheelbase     2440             2600
Front Track     1455             1475
Rear Track     1465             1470
Kerb Weight      930             1180
Displacement      989             1597
Bore x Stroke   72 x 79.7           76 x 78
Max Power   64kW/6000     82kW/6000
Max Torque   116Nm/3200  148Nm/4000
Fuel Capacity   40               50
Power to Weight   68.81             69.49
Torque to Weight   124.73             125.42
Airbag                  Dual Side          Driver Side Only

Aivee

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 11:27 AM »
#mobilo thanks..
base on the chart above..  it seems like the fuel consumption for Persona will be good. Wonder if the body is still tin milo or not ... eemm

mobilo

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 11:43 AM »
#mobilo thanks..
base on the chart above..  it seems like the fuel consumption for Persona will be good. Wonder if the body is still tin milo or not ... eemm

i think the Persona body is same as Gen2 becoz it oso produced by Proton. The interior Persona parts look better than Gen2...might be becoz Proton's vendor have improve a lot

syahrir

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 07:35 PM »
i have went and seen the latest proton, but after my last experience with proton, i do not dare to buy it again...

previously, i'm using GTi bought on year 2000, i feel very lucky that i have the chance to pick up any color that i want since my uncle is the GM at the assembly plant in Shah Alam.  I pick ferrari yellow for my 1st car hehehe

in 2002 the problem started, power windows (a trademark problem of proton), crazy fuel consumption, i have reported it until my uncle recall it back to the plant where they give special treatment there BUT...................... not solved.

i'm very frustated, i try my mechanic's opinion, lighten the engine----- it cost me almost rm8K for all the crankshaft, adjustable pulley and all kind of racing accessories, my car's speed is very fast and the faster it go, the more fuel it takes heheheheh... no need to tell haaa...

it become worse when i travel from kemaman to KL with my other fren using Putra wif EVO3 engine, my FC is going too bad, even my tank is bigger than him, my fuel emptied first... my god...

then, i decide, change my car to this birdie (since my wife work wif P2 and she is using kancil for 6 years and no problem at all)... hehehehe... i feel really great.... FC is the best... thanks to perodua heheheh

that's all for today...

Ee2920

• kancil kecik
    • all about baby
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 07:53 PM »
p2 FC always the best :)

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 12:52 PM »
welcome syahrir, this days if ppl affort, they won't get P1, P2 already earn the name..

of cause, in P2 site, some bias will apply, same as P1 site..  ;D