myprotwo

August 29, 2013, 10:22 PM
Hi Mick, I replied ur post. do check

mickgod1

August 24, 2013, 04:14 AM
Sorry just to be clear I need these parts for my perodua nippa 1998

mickgod1

August 24, 2013, 04:11 AM
Where can I get fuel injectors and or their seals/o rings ????

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 07:48 PM
Thank you , I have a problem with mums 1998 nippa, it has 'kangaroo juice ' I have changed the air filter - spark plugs - ht leads - distributor cap - rotor arm- and I've tested them all including the coil and they are fine , there is plenty of fuel,  yet it sounds like its running on 1 or 2 cylind

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 07:03 PM
Cont. Running on 1 or 2 cylinders, does anyone know what the problem is and how I csn fix it?

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 06:57 PM
Help I'm trying to fix Mums nippa 1998, it has kangaroo juice , sometimes runs for a few minutes but only when its been let stand for a few days , I have changed the air filter  - rotor arm-distributor - spark plugs-ht leads -  and made sure there is petrol in the tank yet it still sounds like its r

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 06:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 7437
  • Total Topics: 4662
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 328
  • (August 21, 2013, 08:33 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: Overheating Problem on Kancil 850 Manual  (Read 3046 times)

skidezourus

Overheating Problem on Kancil 850 Manual
« on: February 18, 2010, 12:18 AM »
Hi all,
Need somebodies help on this matter.

Car info:
Kancil
year 2000 (1st hand)
No engine modification
normal temperature - quarter gauge.

3 weeks ago, the main pipe (steel pipe) from the engine into radiator broken and the radiator emptied. My brother drive the car for about 4km with empty radiator.

Temperature gauge at it's last point.

I've send it to workshop to replace the pipe.

Then another problem rised. Whenever i drive on highway (at night or day light) the temperature goes 3 quarter instead of just a quarter. there's no problem while driving in cities or housing area.

Sent it again for checks and found out that there's bubble inside the radiator whenever the engine is running.

Did top overhaul, head skimmed etc2..

Post Top Overhaul:
1. No bubble.
2. Smoother engine
3. Overheating...this time more severe..

The meter gauge goes to maximum. Idle temperature is half gauge. speeding (below 3000rpm) the gauge is at 3 quarter..above 3000 rpm the gauge goes to the max..

The problem is that the engine is not that hot..I drove the car back from Shah Alam to Penang with the faulty temperature and the engine is still intact.

The pump is working, the fan is working, the water inside moved continously (Thermostat disabled). eventhough the gauge is at maximum, the temperature wasn't exactly as hot as what it shown.

The mechanic tried to replace the meter panel. There's significant heat specifically at the temperature gauge. whne replace to new panel, the temperature drop from 3/4 to just 1/4...but then the reading slowly climbs up again and the panel become hot again.

Can somebody explain it?

Thank you very much..

mimiriz

Re: Overheating Problem on Kancil 850 Manual
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 09:19 PM »
maaf sy kurang tau dan nak tanya.mengapa jarum temperature saya asyik naik sapai ke merah jer.stiap kali driving lame2, benti dkat traffic light, or biarkan enjin on smasa parking mesti temperature naik sapai hot.
bila hanta baiki mamat tu charge sapai RM800.tapi masalah tetap sama juga walau dah dibaiki.ada sesiapa boleh bagi pendapat?

azlankuwait

Re: Overheating Problem on Kancil 850 Manual
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 09:11 AM »
Lihat pusingan kipas, sepatutnya angin dari kiras meniup engine tapi kalau sebaliknya wiring terbalik. Kalau panas juga hantar radiator service.