myprotwo

August 29, 2013, 10:22 PM
Hi Mick, I replied ur post. do check

mickgod1

August 24, 2013, 04:14 AM
Sorry just to be clear I need these parts for my perodua nippa 1998

mickgod1

August 24, 2013, 04:11 AM
Where can I get fuel injectors and or their seals/o rings ????

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 07:48 PM
Thank you , I have a problem with mums 1998 nippa, it has 'kangaroo juice ' I have changed the air filter - spark plugs - ht leads - distributor cap - rotor arm- and I've tested them all including the coil and they are fine , there is plenty of fuel,  yet it sounds like its running on 1 or 2 cylind

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 07:03 PM
Cont. Running on 1 or 2 cylinders, does anyone know what the problem is and how I csn fix it?

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 06:57 PM
Help I'm trying to fix Mums nippa 1998, it has kangaroo juice , sometimes runs for a few minutes but only when its been let stand for a few days , I have changed the air filter  - rotor arm-distributor - spark plugs-ht leads -  and made sure there is petrol in the tank yet it still sounds like its r

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 10:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 7437
  • Total Topics: 4662
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 328
  • (August 21, 2013, 08:33 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

Author Topic: magsaver or fuel saver?  (Read 5629 times)

Kizz

• Mod
magsaver or fuel saver?
« on: May 14, 2007, 01:02 AM »
I normally travel for more than 100km per day.driving 1.0 l myvi still cant help a lot since petrol price alreadys up. few friends introduced me with a kind of device n  mention that fuel saver and one  like magsaver..or whatever it is? can u beleive it?does anyone know or tried this?

myprotwo

• Administrator
    • myperodua : perodua car enthusiasts hub
Re: magsaver or fuel saver?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 01:04 AM »
Heard about MagSaver but don't know how effective it is. Of course we prefer petrol save as the petrol price will increase another level after one year govt promised

xrurouni

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:46 AM »
I've visited a website regarding something like that magnetic stuffs (magtune i think). From the data he collected himself, that magnetic stuff really have a good effect in fuel efficiency. his car was civic, with 17km/l fuel efficiency, and when he got himself the magnetic stuff, he could even make a 24km/l out of his civic.

From what I see, the price of that magnetic tune or saver is quite high. Considering that magnetic effect will be lesser from time to time, the thing is expensive. You can make it yourself if you like.. You would need some magnets and a binding tape only. You need to know the polarity of that magnet.. and stick them all together (all in the same polarity) around your fuel line near the engine.

Good luck!  ;D

K-kaki

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 12:32 PM »
I've visited a website regarding something like that magnetic stuffs (magtune i think). From the data he collected himself, that magnetic stuff really have a good effect in fuel efficiency. his car was civic, with 17km/l fuel efficiency, and when he got himself the magnetic stuff, he could even make a 24km/l out of his civic.

From what I see, the price of that magnetic tune or saver is quite high. Considering that magnetic effect will be lesser from time to time, the thing is expensive. You can make it yourself if you like.. You would need some magnets and a binding tape only. You need to know the polarity of that magnet.. and stick them all together (all in the same polarity) around your fuel line near the engine.

brade, would you be able to upload some picture on how the set up looks like...could use some picture guide to DIY...thanks a zillion

Good luck!  ;D

xrurouni

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 09:02 AM »
 :'( I've lost the link to the site right now.. I'll go search for it and post the link to this forum later..

perodua

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 06:55 PM »
aiyaa..dunt waste ur money buy this crap thing..not effective..

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 12:25 PM »
Agree perodua , save your $$ to mod other things or steps gentle to save fuel, if all this gadget works like miracle, why Big player don't buy the pattern from them?? if it works, i as a car maker will spend billion to buy, coz targeting the fuel saving point will gimme a bigger fortune. RnD from the big player cannot compete agains this small company??

best way to save fuel is regular service, use better quality oil for engine(synthetic will give better mileage) and gear,changing a better Aftermarket drop in air filter.

you can DIY, but don't hope too much...  ;D

Aivee

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 02:13 PM »
those thingy magfuel saver only works in lab environment .. in hot condition the magnetism will lost i think.

xazuru

• Save the Perodua, Save the World
    • xazuru : my life
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 09:39 AM »
no lah.. magnet will lose their effect in halflife calculations (like the uronium). the idea is to put all the fuel on the way to the combustion chamber according to their electrostatic charges. so that when it comes into the chamber, they'll be organize and could be burned better. however, thats what the salesman are talking, you know they would lie for even a penny. its up to you to believe it. for me, i wont buy it, I would check out the grounding/earthing method for fuel saving.

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 10:00 AM »
from what i got in autoworld, the explanation is something like xazuru mention, the distence and the time the fuel flow into the chamber will make the charge lost effect.

"Look... about the Neodynium magnet, i have 3 super neodynium magnet i
bought
for my science project. Todate i have not seen any magnet stronger than
mine , even the magsaver is nothing compared to it. If these magnet stick
together u cant pry it apart without breaking it.

Question : Does it work on saving fuel?
Answer : If putting the magnet on ur wrist makes u Magneto, then yes, it
will work on Fuels too. Else, its total Bollocks. Magnets, even
neodynium, does not affect fuel, water in any state that can last more
than miliseconds after leaving its field of influence. And especially for
Neodynium magnet, the electromagnetic field is very short and strong, but
SHORT as is small area of effect.

Klink, Magnets , etc all these are pure BS. If it ever work is because
psychologically, u know u installed them and u played along (resulting in
using ur magic foot pedal as mentioned eaerlier which is common sense for
saving fuel)

http://www.fuelsaving.info/debunk.htm

Also i have once read an article where this guy tested magnets on a fix
condition, like those dyno machines, on a fix speed and does any of
those magnet works ? ZERO.

Conclusion : dont be a xxxx xxxxx. Its bad enuf that we malaysians allow
these products to flourish here. "

Ya, grounding will save fuel too... any idea will it void the warrenty?

xazuru

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 12:44 PM »
no problem in grounding i think. if you wanna go and get the guarantee from perodua back.. just cabut all the grounding wires.. they wouldn't notice :-D. from what i observe, there are such grounding that boost FC and there are some that boost the car power and torque.

ps: just a personal opinion... don't blame me if anyone got problem with the guarantee ok..

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 01:44 PM »
Thanks Bro for the idea... will consider later after monitoring this VIVA for 6 month, but i'm getting my Sentra fix with one of those grounding soon, FC and power become worst month by month, even change to better engine oil won't help.

ever heard of Autochild service center, don't know is worth to trust with engine decarbonize and injector cleaning. coz cost more then RM500 on both service.. :o TB cleaning can DIY lo..

Aivee

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 01:47 PM »
yup.. TB cleaning can DIY, can feel the diffrence in performance straight away.

K-kaki

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 10:02 AM »
any acc shops can do grounding ? i m interested to save FC.... = $$ mah !

xazuru

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 10:29 AM »
any acc shops can do grounding ? i m interested to save FC.... = $$ mah !

If you could get yourself the grounding wires.. you could always search on the internet on how to connect them.. there are lots of pictures regarding grounding on the net.