myprotwo

August 29, 2013, 10:22 PM
Hi Mick, I replied ur post. do check

mickgod1

August 24, 2013, 04:14 AM
Sorry just to be clear I need these parts for my perodua nippa 1998

mickgod1

August 24, 2013, 04:11 AM
Where can I get fuel injectors and or their seals/o rings ????

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 07:48 PM
Thank you , I have a problem with mums 1998 nippa, it has 'kangaroo juice ' I have changed the air filter - spark plugs - ht leads - distributor cap - rotor arm- and I've tested them all including the coil and they are fine , there is plenty of fuel,  yet it sounds like its running on 1 or 2 cylind

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 07:03 PM
Cont. Running on 1 or 2 cylinders, does anyone know what the problem is and how I csn fix it?

mickgod1

August 23, 2013, 06:57 PM
Help I'm trying to fix Mums nippa 1998, it has kangaroo juice , sometimes runs for a few minutes but only when its been let stand for a few days , I have changed the air filter  - rotor arm-distributor - spark plugs-ht leads -  and made sure there is petrol in the tank yet it still sounds like its r

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2014, 09:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 7437
  • Total Topics: 4662
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 328
  • (August 21, 2013, 08:33 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Author Topic: VIVA Problem  (Read 18877 times)

c_calvin

Re: VIVA Problem
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 01:39 PM »
i not yet try to pump full tank yet but i was told by the sales agent that viva fuel indicator will not reach max even if we pump full tank..is that true?

earl-ku

• kukujiao.com
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 08:38 PM »
Thanks for the explanation   :D
I have heard of RM1500 discount last month but still not meeting my expectation. (Not to say rm777 ler)
What the dealer did is to change all the original tyres to cheaper brand and there's where we get the normal discount. (What i have seen on MyVi's cases).
I am not sure what else they change.  ::)
I will expect >RM3000 discount (and hopefully without changing original anything.)   ;D

My current deal is getting the auto top model the Premium EZ model, at 44.2k, and get a 3.5k discount ... only on this model, manual model get 1k discount only and the sa said from Nov 07 onwards, both modellcan get 1k discount only ...

am getting my white unit next week ...

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 09:50 AM »
i not yet try to pump full tank yet but i was told by the sales agent that viva fuel indicator will not reach max even if we pump full tank..is that true?

False... no problem to reach max anytime any station unless not enough $$ thats all :)

And is very fast see to 1st top bar used, i think about 20 to 30 KM... so far the FC is very good, long distant can go for 0.11 per KM..

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 09:54 AM »
Thanks for the explanation   :D
I have heard of RM1500 discount last month but still not meeting my expectation. (Not to say rm777 ler)
What the dealer did is to change all the original tyres to cheaper brand and there's where we get the normal discount. (What i have seen on MyVi's cases).
I will expect >RM3000 discount (and hopefully without changing original anything.)   ;D

My current deal is getting the auto top model the Premium EZ model, at 44.2k, and get a 3.5k discount ... only on this model, manual model get 1k discount only and the sa said from Nov 07 onwards, both modellcan get 1k discount only ...

will it be their sales gimmick?? SA always put some con statement to get more sales... but anyway, enjoy your VIVA... make sure to check all the portantial problem before sign for accept the car, remember the tailgate issue... enjoy..

earl-ku

• kukujiao.com
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 03:58 PM »
Thanks for the explanation   :D
I will expect >RM3000 discount (and hopefully without changing original anything.)   ;D

will it be their sales gimmick?? SA always put some con statement to get more sales... but anyway, enjoy your VIVA... make sure to check all the portantial problem before sign for accept the car, remember the tailgate issue... enjoy..

Hmm not sure, the only con which i believed he made so far was to convince me to take the auto wan ...

hmm will do so, will check for the alarm issue when i get my car next week ...

and very anxious ...

magic

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 02:59 PM »
 ???.....i ma bit confused here as, if i am not mistaken the exclusions of warranty in page30, clause H) does mention that wheel alignment and balancing is not covered by warranty !
but you all neverthelesss sending in to Perodua Service Center for alignment ? can it be done ?

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2007, 09:44 AM »
umm... as for as i know, i've done it for free on the 1st and 2nd service.. and if they want you to pay according the book, then ask them fix their tailgate misstake within a week from the 1st batch car(is writen very clear the tailgate sensor should work), which i took mine on somewhere arround Jun... and i just got my tailgate sensor fix recently..

magic

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2007, 09:56 PM »
question question question, never seem to be free of question! does anybody out there think that the car alignment could ever be adjusted perfectly? perfectly would mean e car would be moving straight without holding the steering ! the car wont move as long as it is straight road, e steering wont turn to left or right when u have stalled it in the middle while driving on straight road ? can this be achieved?

i am not sure whether is me or my viva, i always feel that the alignment is not too accurate as though my steering could be straight without moving either side, the car seems to be having the tendency to move to my left bit by bit.....my friends who has tried my car said tt my viva doesnt really have any alignment problems. he told me for a car to move straight without holding e steering , it wont be forever straight but could be turning to the left or right slowly somehow due to the uneven road side! well, i really have no idea ! initially, i went to the mechanic and he said mine alignment is bit off, he tuned it...when i drove it, again, though the steering is kinda straight but the car body seems to move bit by bit to my right ! i went back and complained and e mechanic agreed saying that he has done his best but due to the lacking of camber in perodua car,he couldn't lock or straighten the tyres! and he afraid if he were to put the camber ,it will void my warranty!

then i went to another mechanic, he tested and changed the position of my front tyres to the back n the back to the front and cross changed all the tyres in order to get the best out of it! then when i drove it , it seems again the steering is straight but if i were to drive straight for long without holding the steering, again, but differenly, the car body moving bit by bit to my left ! i am wondering is this normal ? as in the road are uneven and we just can't get the car moving straight for too long ?

or, if the alignment of the car is perfect, driving a straight road would be dead straight ?  would be so straight that the car wont move to left or right even bit of it ?

can car alignment be ever aligned in a perfect accuracy? please tell me about you all opinions pls ! i need it !

leesliang

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 01:36 AM »
Anyone faced with alarm and central locking problem other than the tailgte issue?

My problem is quite unique some how... After i lock the car, the central lock mechanism will trigger "klok klok" and the hazard lights didnt flash. ( Normal case is lock - flash once, unlock - flash twice). Unlocking is not a problem BUT sometimes while driving, the central lock will trigger the "klok klok" sound and its very annoying and scary at times, like a haunted car. When this happens, manually unlocking on the drivers side will not work as all the other doors will not release/unlock. These intermitten problems makes it more difficult to troubleshoot.

I've sent to SC twice but they said its not the central locking issue and needs to check on all the wirings. I wonder how long they will take to get to the root cause of the problem... Can't they just replace the whole set of alarm or the central locking mechanism since its still under warranty???

I hope i dont have to be a frequent visitor of the SC as i'm working 6d/week and always travel with my cute lil VIVA, my only companion on the move!

projason

• My Angel, My Life....
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2007, 09:58 AM »
so far no such a problem on mine, i also think is wiring problem, then is better let them solve this, as i know, they won't change anything until they really found out the problem, if just simply change and not the root cause, then you lagi waste your time...

sorry, can't help with this issue...

miketaylor

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2012, 02:33 AM »
Thanks myprotwo, but technology now is way advance, they already consider bout this fuel tank design issue, been told by a friend of mine work in automobil industry, the digital mesurement will calculate the % of fuel remain in the tank based on the size and shape, so bottom wider tank is not an issue anymore, not like we usually seen in the factory fuel tank coz the tank they use is symmetric. The friend of mine work in Australia and is high class toy Grin not sure the info is reliable or not. but no harm, could be.. if in a luxury car, but not is this economical vehicle i think.
toronto seo