It almost official in the news today, Perodua MPV ALZA soon will be launched in November 2009. We can expect they will be open for booking late September ( too late for your HARI RAYA ride :) ).
As we know Perodua MPV ALZA is launch only after a rebadge of Toyota (Passo Sette) and Daihatsu (Boon Luminas) have their own model market launch early this year.
It rumoured Perodua MPV ALZA will use Toyota powertrain 1.5 liter VVTI engine putting out 109 PS at 6,000rpm and 141Nm of torque at 4,400rpm , enough power and zippy to move around KL traffic.
Some reported this MPV ALZA measures could be from 1490mm to 4195mm long and despite it long wheelbase its edges located wheel make a compact turning radius.
As mentioned earlier by Perodua MD Datuk Syed Hafiz Perodua MPV will be sold around RM55,000 to RM65,000. Our sources indicates nearly 90% of the car is Malaysian made while the other 10% mostly security system and electronics are imported from Japan.
Latest News: !!
Perodua will start ramp-up testing on their MPV at their Perodua test track starting this Monday. Cheers.
1. As for the size platform, Perodua MPV will have Toyota Luminas but the bumpers and even the head lamp is even nicer compared to Myvi.
2. 3rd row seat is quite comfy, as they have minimize certain bulky items.
3. For all those who would really want the MPV spyshot on actual road test, try go to ( xxxxxx ) < [tight-lip
] they normally go there to test all new cars performance.
This compact mover will surely a big hit, with cheaper price tag and much bigger engine .....
ALZA compatible white bodykit